Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love Red Lipstick

I don't know what it is about lipstick that makes me feel better, but when I am feeling blue, lipstick seems to help. Red Lipstick even better! I just love red lipstick. I can't seem to figure out the rules that some people wish us to follow, when it comes to lipstick and makeup, like you can wear this shade if you are pale or dark, is your skin yellow toned, cream, blah blah blah. To be honest I don't give a cat's butt about the "instructions" or rules. I am going to wear whatever color lipstick that I want. I am going to pick those colors that are taboo for a red head or a woman with freckles. I am a rebel, that way! Yeah, I am bad ass!



The lipstick I am jonesing for right now is Ruby Woo by MAC. I think MAC stands for Major Ass Cash. Meaning: babe, you better be coughing up some cheddar to pay for that. (How gangsta do I sound?) lol So, I am saving up for my Ruby Woo.. and then I am going to be feeling fine. OMGosh, maybe lipstick is my crack? So I guess the rest of my makeup.. eye shadow and blush and mascara is just to get by on, until I put that HO RED LIPSTICK on! Then I am awesomeness, even if it is just to myself! I will be rocking that red lipstick, even if it is just in my mind. I am fearless that way.
And I will be feeling fine~


2 comments:

  1. I adore my red lipstick. And that fact that it lasts all day just makes it better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My red du jour is Kat Von D's Painted Love in 'Hellbent'. I have both the lipstick and the liquid. Love!

    ReplyDelete