Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ode to a "Lovin' Man"

~I'm Sexy And I Know It~


I can't begin to describe how much I feel for my "Lovin' Man". Saying I love him just doesn't quite seem to do it justice. How do you describe the feelings you have for someone, who has come into your life and just loved you. Loved you and your son, unconditionally. Has had no problems with your quirky ways and your "nuttier than a squirrel turd" family? I know he came from a quirky family himself, so that probably does have something to do with it. He has put up with so much and still loves me. 17 years in April and it doesn't seem like it. I just am amazed at how he just goes with the flow of the things that are going on. He has been there through my illness and surgeries.  Such unconditional love amazes me. I look at others in relationships and there are few that compare to what I have with "Lovin' Man".  Not that I don't realize how lucky I am, but it just reaffirms it. I have heard it said that "the grass is greener on the other side".. I think we are the other side. I love my life. I love my family and I am more thankful everyday, that I have a man such as him, in my life. Now, don't get me wrong, we have had squabbles and have been mad at each other, but out of the 16 years of our relationship, I can count the times we have had an actual fight on one hand.  I think that is pretty damn good. My favorite part is when he tells me he loves me and how beautiful I am, even when I look like something one of the cat's drug into the house, and he means it!
So I just want to say to my "Lovin' Man".. thank you, you will never know how much you mean to me, because I can never actually put it into words.

4 comments:

  1. you both are blessed with lovin partners in your life.. and may it always be so.. huggs to you both and btw yes Lovin Man is a real treasure and a rare find... besides the fact hes freakin HOT lol ;) so you compliment each other you gorgeous woman you!! love you guys Becky in Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet baby. I love you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no better feeling in the world than knowing how much you are loved. My gal is the BEST. My Pix is the cat's meow and like you said it is all about the meow. The hard part about feeling this way is that you get the sense that you can never love them as much as they love you. But you can try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is right, it IS all about the meow!

    ReplyDelete