Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Beautiful Mother

Thanks to my mother:

I want to say thanks to my Mother, even though she is no longer with me.
Thanks for teaching me to be the woman I am today. The mother that I became and the daughter that I hope you were proud of.
Thank you for teaching me to say what is on my mind, brutally honest if need be, but honest still the same.
Thank you for teaching me to love my son the way that you loved Tim and I, with hugs and kisses all of the time and telling us that we did good or looked nice, to build up our self esteem.
Thank you for standing up for me when you thought I needed it, and taking me down a peg when I needed that also.
Teaching me right from wrong and the all about the grey area in between, that life isn't always rosy and that you just have to roll with the punches and or roll up your sleeves and get shit done!
Thanks for teaching me that I have self worth, that no man is worth taking shit from, and that I will be loved for being me and there isn't a man worth it, who treats me like I am less than.














All of these Thank You's, can't even begin to show the love that I feel for you. The appreciation I have for all you have taught me and the loneliness I feel without you.
The beautiful mother I will always remember
Happy Mother's Day~












6 comments:

  1. That was very nice. You said what about 99% of people want to about their mom. A very nice looking lady. Now we know where you got your looks from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you. We both weren't angels to each other all of the time, but we did love each other and had each others backs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beautiful. Glad you have great memories of your mom, it helps on days like these. Im missing my mom so much today. When we were teenagers I thought your mom was the most beautiful mom ever...plus she had the cutest feet. :) Happy Mothers Day. Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Pam, thank you. She had such small wide feet. lol.. she was onery though, wasn't she! lol.. thanks for giving me more memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had known your Mom, I am sure that we all could have had lots of fun, together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was an amazing and opinionated woman.. guess that answers, where I got it from! lol.. she was a lot of fun.. she laughed a lot and had a good sick and twisted sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete