Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh the tangled web...

Well my little kitties, today's blog is about drama.


Now, who couldn't see a break up coming, raise your hand? I didn't even know anything about them and could see this coming a mile away. When a third party is involved, you know that something is going to blow up. Someone is going to get burned. You would have to be deaf and blind not to see or feel this coming.  I think it is kind of funny, the "oh so sad" kind, not the "funny haha" kind of funny, that an outside couple could see such a disaster coming and the three invovled couldn't.

Now, I know there is more to this than anyone knows, except those directly involved. I also believe that no one is innocent and all involved have at least one finger in that pie! I have theories on a situation like this.

First: If you are a third party in a relationship and you feel and smell tension between a couple.. back away slowly.. when you get to the door, RUN!

Second: If you didnt do anything wrong and it just looks bad, back away slowly, when you get to the door, RUN ~ because no matter how the situation is spun, you are going to be the big fat stinky turd in the middle. The cause of all the strife. The scapegoat. The patsy!

Three: When you become the big fat stinky turd in this totally fucked up situation, you will not just lose the friendship of the couple. You will lose the friendship of all those that you hung around with. If nothing else, all the trust. Tearing apart more friendships, therefore, causing even more drama. Whew... that was alot to say!

Four: If your intention was to break them up, own up to it. You wanted someone and by god, you didn't care who you stepped on to get it. Stand up, be proud, you just might end up with that trophy. Remember though, the grass is always greener on the otherside of the fence, until you realize it is fertilized with bullshit.


Five: The couple in the relationship should try the best to make sure that innocent parties are not blamed, if friendship is all that was involved. Don't ya just hate being a patsy, if you were really only a peggy?

Oh the tangled web you weave when you stick your dick in someone else's wife, or you put your puss on some other woman's husbands dick... or something like that!

You get my drift.. all actions have consequences, make sure they are worth it, in all decisions you make, and that you can live with those decisions with a clean conscious. If you have done nothing wrong, smile and walk on~

8 comments:

  1. This covers a lot of ground! There are so many that need to read this. Now, if they don't walk away then they may be asking for it and it would not get through to them. Some people thrive on doing the opposite of what you are saying here! Sadly, it's the truth. Great blog and always enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so true and we all need to be aware of what we are doing and how it affects all that are around us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder advice. My thoughts to relationships are not to get involved. I am mean i look at relationships as situations for people who have needs to be with others and that is why they are there to be begin with. Nothing wrong with that but for me it tend s to nauseate me. I dont like people around me at all and especially to wake up to to them. The clinging needy one , all I can see for them is a bullet in their head. SO many JUMP into them, they are always looking for one they too need a bullet to the head . You can not have a relationship tht is not sick out of need. Many need to walk away . Many should just stay single and date. What is so so wrong with living alone? Why can't people just be content with dating and not dragging someone home? IT pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOH that should have read"wonderful"!!! Sorry brain dead. LOL

      Delete
  4. I swear upon every thing that I hold sacred I do not want to meet the right man. I do not care about that sort of stuff. I find it takes your identity and strength. I am better alone and always have been. People think they must be with someone and if they have a bed relationship, they are told to hold on for " the right one" .THE right one. What is the right one going to do .. Sexually , I do just as must as the right one ever could with batteries and its goes in a drawer and I have the bed to my self. LOL Honestly, I am not one for having someone around, I hate it. I hated all my marriages. I can not recall a relationship that I had that I could not wait for them to leave and I have had some decent men. I just didnt want them. I am meant to be alone and that does not mean I will not date. I have friends and date and I like life. That is more me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lilith.. love the responses~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly don't know what to say or how to reply to a situation that I know nothing about. All I can say is that I value the friends the I have and try my best not to hurt or damage them (although I'm sure I have but not on purpose). I just hope the collateral damage caused by these things is contained to mostly the guilty parties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those who want to play the field, go out and stand in one. Alone, shame on anyone that would ruin so many lives for a short term selfish gain.

    ReplyDelete