Saturday, January 28, 2012

Naked Cooking with "Lovin' Man"

One thing I do love about having an empty nest, we can do what we want, when we want, where ever we want, however we want. I know as an adult you are supposed to be able to do that anyway, but when you have children, there just ain't no way! Yes, I said ain't! So tonight we decided to bake our Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread tonight.


 The best part about it, WE CAN DO IT NAKED!!  (Only going to show the arm! The rest is just for me!)

 
I know, we are odd and twisted and a bit freaky, but that is the way we roll! We paint that way, we clean that way.. make the bed. You name it, we usually do it naked.. at home of course!


Your bedroom always looks better, after it has been painted by a naked "Lovin' Man".


You can have a beautifully painted living room with great eye candy actually doing the painting!

Now personally, I never thought I would run around naked.. and to be honest, I usually have jams on. I do INSIST that "Lovin' Man" be naked, as soon as he walks in the door!
If I have had a bad day, the site of him in the buff always makes me smile and I know that the rest of the evening will be okay! 
If you are reading this and you happen to be a couple, that have your house to yourself, live a little ~ run around naked!

Oh by the way: This is how amazing your Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread can look, when you bake naked!


YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. Dang...hungry & horny....I thought I was getting the update on the kitty toilet training! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no kitty toilet.. though there is an update on it!
    Pumpkin bread is better!!

    ReplyDelete